1a. A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee period exists on all our products and services*. Customers are free to terminate our services or return their new websites within this period. A full refund will be issued for charges paid by the customer. However any external software’s' license fees, Domain Registration or Domain Transfer charges and SSL Certificate fees incurred by us during the build of your website will not be refunded under any circumstances. These are strictly non-refundable.
* The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee period is not available if a 30 Day Free Trial period is being used instead.
1b. A 30 Day Free Trial period exists on selected products and services. Customers are free to terminate our services or return their new websites within this period. No charges will be payable by the customer. However any external software’s' license fees, Domain Registration or Domain Transfer charges and SSL Certificate fees incurred by us during the build of your website will be charged to the customer.
1c. Upon cancellation of our services, registration details and control of any Domain Names or SSL Certificates purchased and registered in the name of the customer will be given to the customer.
1d. The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and 30 Day Free Trial periods are only available to new customers only. A customer is only eligible for either the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee or the 30 Day Free Trial, not both. The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and 30 Day Free Trial periods begin on the Invoice Date.
2. If we terminate a hosting account due to policy violations, copyright infringement, hosting ethics violations, complaints received from authorised legal agencies, government departments, spam deterrent agencies or any other recognised internet authority, Goblin Ridge Limited is not liable to refund any charges paid for by the customer. We terminate / cancel accounts only after having evidence to substantiate the charges / violations levied.
3. For any change in contact details, billing cycle changes, account upgrades / downgrades, cancellation or termination of services, an email request is mandatory. Requests by telephone will not be accepted. It is important for us to establish the authenticity of the customer before carrying out such requests. All email communications have to be made from the registered email address with us for the above requests.
4. Payment for invoices must be received on or before the Due Date displayed on the invoice. A grace period of 7 days is allowed after the Due Date for the invoice to be paid. A reminder is sent to the customer on the 1st day after the Due Date. A final reminder is sent to the customer on the 5th day after the Due Date. On the 8th day after the Due Date all services will be suspended. We will notify the customer by email and/or telephone informing them of the suspension of services. A further period of 2 days is allowed after the date of suspension for the invoice to be paid. If payment has not been received on the 10th day after the Due Date all services are terminated. No backups will be provided to the customer under any case.
5. We accept payments by BACS and cheque. Cheques will only be accepted for the payment of new websites, not for monthly services. New websites hosted externally of Goblin Ridge Limited will not be released to the customer until the cheque has cleared in our bank account.
For further enquiries or clarifications, please contact us by the email form below or call us on 01484 817751.